CCMT Finance Webinar
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust in partnership with statutory auditors Jayesh Sanghrajka & Co. LLP organised a webinar on 26th September 2020 on upcoming changes in income tax act and its implications, compliance aspects of direct and indirect taxes for the charitable trusts. The webinar was well attended by over 30 trusts and 100 centers, 20 schools with over 220 participants.
The webinar covered the important points of the upcoming changes in the act, highlighting the importance of the re-registration of the all non-profit entities under section 12AB of the act for compliance. The session was quite interactive with a number of questions gathered ahead of time from the participants was answered to clear all the doubts. The recorded session and the presentation material is being made available on this page for the benefit of those who couldn't attend and also an archive material to revisit once again when needed. CCMT finance team urges all to make use of this material to get benefited and take the right decision to be fully compliant within the stipulated time.
Salient points covered in the webinar
- • Renewal of existing Income Tax registration of ALL registered Charitable Institutions in India a MUST for their continuity - Decoding the relevant provisions
- • GST implications on registered Charitable Institutions - demystified
- • Income Tax & GST Law compliances of such institutions - A MUST - Listen to Experts comments
• Webinar Summary Report View PDF
• Re-Registration Under Income Tax & Direct Tax Compliance For Charitable Trust by Jayesh Sanghrajka & Co. LLP View PDF
• Indirect Tax Implications For Charitable Trusts By Jayesh Sanghrajka & Co. LLP View PDF
• Webinar Screenshots View
• Watch the complete session online Watch Video
• Audio Only Audio