In training the grass-root worker and keeping alive the essence of the founding philosophy, lies the success of an organisation. Chinmaya Vibhooti, moulded in the crucible of time, fulfils this magnificent vision. Its various activities include:
• Spiritual camps for all age groups conducted by Chinmaya Mission or other like-minded organisations and educational institutes.
• Sadhana camps in various regional languages including Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
• Training programs for the sevaks of Chinmaya Bala Vihar, Yuva Kendra, Study Groups, and for the teachers and administrators of Chinmaya Vidyalayas (schools) and other Chinmaya Mission projects with sessions on Swami Chinmayananda’s life, sharing of seva experiences, scheme of study, guidance, planning and much more.
• Organisation of All India Chinmaya Yuva Kendra’s Youth Empowerment Programme (YEP). 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th batches of YEP have been successfully conducted.
• Camps for children and youth.
• Acharyas conferences and CCMT (Central Chinmaya Mission Trust) Education Cell seminars.
• Indian classical music and dance festivals, camps, and workshops by Chinmaya Naada Bindu. Video classes and bhajan sessions for residents, visitors and campers.
• Value-based corporate retreats.
• Solitary or group sadhana retreats, which provide a conducive atmosphere to foster a seeker's spiritual practices.
The best part about serving at Chinmaya Vibhooti is to communicate with so many campers and visitors. Some know about Chinmaya Mission and many don't. To see how much they all love the place and how impressed and inspired they are, is just wonderful.
– Sevak, Chinmaya Vibhooti