About Central Chinmaya Mission Trust (http://www.chinmayamission.com):
We have a vacancy for the position of Dy. Circulation Manager for our international monthly for children, based at Powai, Mumbai
Manage all aspects of circulation of Balvihar magazine, relevant marketing operations to enhance the sales and circulation of Balvihar magazine as per the vision of Chinmaya Mission.
Is Responsible for all circulation and Promotional activities in relation to Balvihar magazine. Investigate and leverage technology to enhance customer reach including online contact and orders.
- Develop mail strategies and create mailing lists for catalogue promotions.
- Coordinate with production units to finalise master copies for distribution.
- Review mailing lists and make any additions or removals.
- Annalise customer responses before and after the mailings and accordingly plan circulation strategies.
- Maintain circulation database for customer service transactions.
- Provide timely responses to customer queries.
- Prepare customer service reports and weekly sales reports for management.
- Support in marketing initiatives and oversee promotions and email offers.
- Prepare management reports, presentations, charts and graphs for business meetings.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities to achieve cost-effectiveness.
- Determine business forecast and develop strategies to meet revenue goals.
- Essential Qualification:
- Graduate in Arts, Social Media/Marketing
- Proficient in English, Computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong Communication Skills and Experience
- Interest in books/audio/video materials
- A strong team player
- Must develop subordinate staff further
- Experience in writing and crafting contents for advertisement or events.
- Grasp of other regional languages may be beneficial, especially Hindi and Marathi.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytical tools.