Enlightening Family Camp in Sri Lanka
Start Date : 2 Jan 1970 TO End Date : 01 Jan 1970Camp Text and Features
Pranayama & meditation, Tips on NIDHIDHYASAN based on Aparokshanubhooti, Glory of Hanuman based on VINAYPATRIKA, Upadesh Saar, Group Discussion, Enlightening Entertainment etc.Camp Donation: Rs. 27,000/- per person (Non-Refundable)
- Includes accommodation (on sharing basis), all meals, local transport
- Accommodation for camp in nearby 3 star hotel within 15 minutes drive.
- Transport from airport to Colombo and back to airport on the departure date (provided a minimum of 10 people travelling together).
- DOES NOT INCLUDE AIR FARE.
Camp & Tour Itinerary
- 22nd February arrival at Colombo & travel to Rambodha and Checking at the hotel.
- 23rd to 25th – Camp in Rambodha, Hanuman Temple.
- 26th Sightseeing – Nuwara Ellya (Ashok Vatlka)
- 27th checkout Rambodha hotel, Sightseeing – visit to historic Buddhist temple of tooth relic, Kandy.
- 27th night check-in Colombo hotel
- 28th February and 1st March Sightseeing – and shopping in Colombo
- 2nd March check out and departure.
Ranchi Lake South Road, Behind Marwarl Boy’s college
Ranchi – 834001 (Jharkand)
Mob – 09430330160, 09431107662, 09470193750
Email – email@example.com
To download the form please click here