We give below the brief report of activities as part of social service done by the Vidyalaya during the lockdown period
1. Awareness messages of COVID 19 done by
(i) Principal Message in the school website.
(ii) Display of Do’s and Don’ts in prominent places near the school campus.
(iii) Awareness posters uploaded in the school website
(iv) Principal’s motivational message through Youtube.
2. Making and distribution of 3000 nos. masks to Tata Motors Hospital.
3. Distribution of food packets and essential groceries to needy people in the near by village by students (CHYKsters) jointly with a social organisation, Muskan. A few photographs are attached.
4. The CHYKstars, committed to spread awareness of COVID – 19 to the community and protect themselves and others.
5. Live streaming of Yoga, through VBCV official Youtube channel , by our PT Teacher, Mr Shubham every day from 6.30 a.m to 7.15 a,m. Photographs attached.
6. The school through its website and teachers in whats app group intimated to all the parents and stakeholders about 24th hours Hanuman Chalisa chanting and Swamijee’s sessions.