The numerous benefits of regular attendance and participation in the Study Group are:
• Acquisition of a sound knowledge of Vedantic scriptures and Indian culture
• Progress in clarity of thinking
• Increase in self-discipline and perseverance
• Greater strength to face the challenges and vicissitudes of life
• Self-development and transformation leading to a happier personality
In an atmosphere of satsanga, Chinmaya Study Groups foster and develop love and understanding among members. Members' families also greatly benefit through the aspiring member's value-based living and spiritual practices. By leading an integrated life, they improve society; in turn, healthy societies build wholesome nations and a peaceful world.
"The experience of peace, contentment and equanimity are a testimony of the wonderful power of the class in my own life, and the lives of our families and of other study class members."
- Ramesh Pattni, Study Group Sevak, London
To learn how to organize and conduct a Chinmaya Study Group in your area, contact your nearest Chinmaya Mission centre.