CIF aims to establish a centre of excellence for the study, research and dissemination of knowledge in the areas of Indian philosophy, culture, art and science, business management, both modern and ancient. As a part of its objectives, CIF conducts in-house research as well as collaborative research. It assists scholars and research analysts.
Enable serious study and knowledge assimilation of Indological studies through -
1. Provision of University approved research guides and assistants for doctoral studies
2. Holding of seminars, workshops and conventions
3. Organizing in-house camps for intensive studies for students of all nationalities
4. Developing new educational material both in-house and through collaboration with other institutes
5. Conduct in-house research as well as collaborative research in Indological studies, identification of research projects and transfer of knowledge and technologies acquired there from to other institutions and organizations in India and the world over.
6. Assist scholars and research analysts with scholarships and aid, boarding and lodging facilities.