- • 24 hour emergency and trauma care with ambulance facility.
- • 24 hour laboratory, ECG and Digital X-ray facilities and Pharmacy.
- • Six fully-equipped operation theatres, a blood storage unit, 10 bed Post –Operation ward.
- • 10 bedded ICU, 11 bedded SDICU, 8 Labour room beds.
- • Ultrasound, Endoscopy, dental X-ray, OPG
- • 4D ultra Sonography, colour Doppler, stress test, EEG, ENMG
- • Physiotherapy
- • Dental care and surgery
- • Complete Diabetic care including diabetic foot care clinic.
- • Visual Fields. Diabetic Retinopathy and other Laser equipment.
- • Complete Obstetric care for all high risk pregnancies & neonatal care and NICU
- • Free OPD
- • Canteen services
Thus CMH has emerged as a modern, multi-speciality hospital. The Hospital also accepts and administers interns who are international medical students wishing to get hands-on experience of a unique and riveting practice of applied medicine.
The Outpatient Department is one of CMH's proud offerings to the society. It is the single window to the Hospital through which the patient has access to different specialties.
There are about 100 Consultants in:
||OB & G
|Orthopedics with superspecialities
||Radiology & Sonology
|Dentistry with superspecialities
Chinmaya Mission Hospital is an outstanding example of successful, cooperative outsourcing, all of which is available on hospital grounds.
- • The Sapthagiri Digital Imaging Company provides specialized tests, including 24-hour Spiral CT and MRI scans. It also runs a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- • Chinmaya Narayana Nephrology Centre provides nephrology (dialysis) and urology services.
- • Chinmaya Narayana Hrudayalaya, a well-known cardiac hospital runs the Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and provides Chinmaya Mission Hospital with 24-hour cardiology services.
- • The Chinmaya Lasik Vision Centre has a retina and glaucoma clinic and also offers Lasik eye surgery.
- • The Dhruva Imaging Centre provides X-ray Imaging services round the clock.
- • The Chinmaya Supergamma Institute of Oncology commissioned in November 2009 after due AERB clearance, offers whole body state-of-the-art 3D Radiotherapy Treatment Planning System for Stereotactic Radiotherapy & non-invasive gamma knife therapy to cancer patients.