CCMT Education Cell (CCMTEC)
The Administrator of CCMT Education Cell is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the various Academic and Non-academic support functions of the Office of the Education Cell, which can be summarized broadly as follows:
- Implementation of CCMTEC’s policies and decisions concerning Chinmaya Education Institutions (CEIs).
- Administrative Assessment of CEIs.
- Academic Assessment of CEI’s.
- Implementation of CEIs’ Consolidated Report submission, review and feedback system.
- Administration of CCMT Education Cell Scholarships.
- Administration of CCMT Education Cell Awards for CEIs.
- Publishing of CEIs’ Board Results in Tapovan Prasad.
- Administration of CCMTEC’s Financial and Accounting Matters.
- General Administration of the CCMTEC Administration Office.
- Periodic review and revision of the Manuals of Administrative Guidelines to CEIs.
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust
As a Social Media Executive Promote the wisdom of Vedanta through video and audio using the talks and promotional content of spiritual masters of the organization.
Short Role Description:
Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, audience retention and engagement
Responsible to generate, edit, publish and share daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media platforms including developing creative, innovative content paired with visual intelligence that drives higher engagement with current followers and increases the reach to new followers, facilitating their further interest in subject matter and their conversion as devotee.
Experienced in social media with knowledge of what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform
Moderate all follower responses in line with the vision and mission of the organization
SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
Collaborate with other departments and key players globally to synchronize content publishing in a coordinated manner in a language appropriate to the age group.
Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, best practices and then acting on the information.
Monitor like-minded organisation social media pages and websites and come out with suggestions for improvement of our response.
Degree/Diploma in Communications, Marketing, New Media, Public Relations and/or courses in Social Media including journalism
Proven working experience of 1-2 years in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
Excellent writing, editing (Photo, Video, Text), presentation and communication skills
Knowledge of Sanskrit is desirable.
Inclination to retrieve correct information from books/treatise to respond to query.
Positive attitude, pleasant demeanour, with good multi-tasking skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
Must be willing to travel and participate in book fairs, if required.
Interested Candidates, may please apply within 10 days:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinmaya Vibhooti – Kolwan
Chinmaya Mission requires Dy. Chief Accountant for Chinmaya Vibhooti, Kolwan (near Pune), leading a team of Accounts professionals:
1. Work: CA – Intermediate /M Com/ B Com with experience in handling Accounts & taxation of branch offices, trusts etc. Conversant with ERP version of Tally, competent in Income Tax, Service Tax & Maharashtra VAT, Public Trust Act , FCRA General awareness on Goods & Service Tax legislations as well PF & ESI & Professional Tax.
2. Candidates familiar with accrual system of accounting & ability to draw up balance sheet, income & expenditure account and Receipt & Payment Account on a monthly basis are welcome to apply.
3. Accomodation & food shall be provided at Kolwan. Preferred age below 50 years. Salary Good
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust – Digital Media
To accurately promote the vision of Chinmaya Mission and raising awareness and profile of Chinmaya Publications through digital and other platforms.
As a Media Specialist – Responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Chinmaya Prakashan social media presence as well as on print media in alignment with CCMT Publications direction and strategies.
As an E-Commadministration of ecommerce projects for the Trust. Assist in the definition anerce Executive – Assist in the development and implementation and d management of the project scope, determine project goals and outcomes, assemble and validate technology and capital resources, and measure and report performance.
- Bachelors in Media/Marketing
- Proficient in English.Grasp of other regional languages may be beneficial, especially Hindi and Marathi.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills and experience. Experience in writing, editing and crafting content for the media space
- Experience with social media platforms. Experience with leveraging social media management and analytical tools
Chinmaya Vidyalaya Shegao
Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Shegaon is an undertaking of Central Chinmaya Mission Trust, Mumbai and is going to be affiliated to CBSE Board, Delhi.
Our School :-
- – Strives to create modern citizens who are ready to make great careers
- – We believe in having trained, qualified and committed teaching team
- – We support the extensive use of technology in teaching, where possible.
- – Educating students with reference to Indian heritage & culture.
- – Good English Communication and IT Skills
- – Should display Leadership qualities and proactive in approach
- – Ready to relocate to Shegaon in Buldhana District, Maharashtra.
QUALIFICATION: Post-Graduate with B.Ed with about 5 years experience as a Principal
V. CHINMAYA VIDYALAYA
Gate No 98, Kanarkhed Road,
Tal & Post: Shegaon-444203
Chinmaya Mission Educational and Cultural Trust Palakkad
Dynamic and energetic, with high administrative calibre and skill, passion to work in the field of education, having imbibed our culture and of Kerala domicile. Prior work experience preferred.
QUALIFICATION: PG with MBA(preferred).
AGE GROUP: between 35 to 50.
The Chief Executive
Chinmaya Mission Educational and Cultural Trust
Palakkad – 678001
Ph: 0491 – 2539180/ 2527366
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust
JOB PROFILE: Summer Internship
Chinmaya Mission’s global headquarters and administration wing located in Mumbai, Central Chinmaya Mission Trust (CCMT) is looking for young and talented individuals for their not for profit media production house, Chinmaya Video Dham (CVD). CVD produces, publishes, distributes and licenses high quality inspirational and self-improvement programming on various topics of Vedanta. Its product portfolio includes biopic film, documentaries, discourses, music, live streaming, audio and video recording that fascinate and inspire audiences all of the world.
In our video content management area, we are looking for a motivated intern starting now to help us with the content management of post-production of our existing and future video files. This process will involve systematically going through our existing media, noting relevant information that will be useful for repurposing the media, and inputting that information into each video file. Additionally, this position will entail tagging all new media with relevant metadata, as it arrives.
What we offer:
- – A lot of room for fun, creativity, ideas, and improvements
- – You work in an exciting setting as part of a young and enthusiastic team
- – Simple hearty lunch
DURATION: 3 months (Commitment: Full-time / Part Time)
- – Input relevant metadata into existing video files
- – Keep pace with metadata input as new footage arrives
- – Work with production staff to improve the accessibility of media to our editors and producers
- – Develop sustainable organizational tactics for our media
- – Good knowledge of common computer tools such as MS Office
- – Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- – Any Experience with video asset management systems and/or metadata tagging is a plus
- – Familiarity with video production workflows is a plus
- – Organized and detail oriented approach
- – Quality Assurance experience will be a plus (you will be required to assist our tech team with bug reports and quality assurance)
This being a summer internship, we shall not be able to provide any financial compensation for the job. However, we shall provide an EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE at the end of the duration of Internship.
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust Job Code:
Job Profile : Software Developer Language: PHP 5 Framework: WordPress DB: MySQL 5,MongoDB Frontend: HTML 4 / 5, CSS 2/3, jQuery. concepts: OOPS. Experience: 1 to 3 years Total Openings: 3